Lady Sings Sweet Melodies Poetry

Little Lady Sings Sweet Melodies 

Sometimes those mellow lonely moments that Shadow happiness,
where hurt rattles loudly and emotions beat hard like thumping drums,
belting beats out, 
with firy shouts for help,
singing out with stinging sadness
longing for just one touch of friendship,
please talk to me,
I lost my lust
I lost my worst
left only with a cracking curse,
and much worse
I lost my love
when I lost my secure glove,
please be a friend to me
just five minutes come to visit
drink some tea,
please see me
I'm nice you know!

Other ...

Always know and be aware,
that no matter what you do
or where you go,
a little lady sings sweet sharp harmonies,
to bring vibrant colours flowing
through the still bright shining days in many mellow loving ways....

By Toni Cairns 2020.

Comments

Popular Posts