Butter Wouldn't Melt

Butter Wouldn't Melt ....

A painstaking example of utterances.

"What I notice in leaving you
to whatever your life looks like 
in your head, 
in mine it merely looks like shit!
But that's my lucky escape.
So when you are living your carefree nots until the end, 
alone and unloved, 
well I just don't really care 
what living-you 
gains your thrills from,
it's obviously much below 
what most others offer and 
much below any chance with me,
my next woman 
will have standards
far greater than your own
which are seriously lacking
living in bundles of lies
snidely without longstanding 
friends that you are able to speak of?
Family can't be included in that, 
they just simply can not not avoid you,
also a facto of an easy fall back system
and safety net
something 
only sad gits rely on"

(A bad mental health day.)

Comments

Popular Posts