Haiku Making Memories




Haiku - 'Making Memories'

 'Be kind, love care and
 share in making memories,
 they matter the most.'

 by
 (c)Toni Cairns 2019.

A Haiku I wrote about making memories, because I feel in the grand ole scale of things and at the end of our days, the things that truly matter are the memories that we share and take the time to enjoy, and capture along our journeys ride of life.

I worked this from my original quote about making memories, which I worded as ...

 "Making Memories, Nothing Else Matters" -

 by
 (c)Toni Cairns 2019.

I have used this quote and a cute funny image of my grandbaby as the screen saver on my mobile phone for over a year now, and its a way of reminding myself to enjoy each and every sweet moment of life, because life is just way too short.


Comments

Popular Posts