Claptrap Stagnant Mouth



Claptrap Stagnant Mouth 
By Toni Cairns


'Claptrap Stagnant Mouth'

Some people like to hurt you
With their crude curt attitude,
They blurt their rampant crap,
With their claptrap, stagnant,
Mouth!
With a load of shitblip nothing Rubbish,
They stir up any cauldron
They're thuggish,
Youngish,
Brutes,
Causing all kinds of troubles
And disputes.
Mixing stews of stress
To poison people with distress!
Bubbling and boiling
Troubling to spoiling,
All stories inconsistent,
And born to cause abuse,
They may as well be nonexistent
For them there is no use!

By (c)Toni Cairns 2019.

It made me feel a little better the day I wrote this, because sadly a so called friend upset me to the extreme, by spitting very nasty lies about me. I'll never understand why ppl do such things, it's sad at the end of the day and surely it makes no one feel good?
I might go back and edit it as yet, I just got an urge to share it now. 😬

Comments

Popular Posts