Believable and Poem Why?

Not unbelievable anymore, instead now it's totally all believable.

Some may say un-f*cking-believable...

Just when you arrive to be just over 46 years old, you come to find yourself faced with something amazing. Some might call me crazy, and I'm not quite sure I can explain everything in a way in which you won't call me crazy?

What I know now?

A revelation... if you can think it, dream it, feel it, or imagine it, then it is possible. 

Nothing is impossible, even impossible has "I'm possible" within it.

"Impossibilities is full of possibilities."

"Impossibilities is built upon possibilities"

What is the word impossible now, was once spelt 'inpossible'.

"Possibilities are endless, even impossibility has possibilities in it."

Spell it anyway you would like to really. 

Marvel characters and superpowers exist in many forms, so why should we believe they are not real?

Again you only have to feel it, think it, dream it, imagine it, it is! 

Aim for your enlightening awakening, then you will never see things the same way again.

My eyes and mind, my minds eye has been opened, my third eye has brightened my not now tomorrow paths.

An oracle, a Seer, to have the foresight is something I've known about myself for some time, since I have seen on several occasions things that I've intuitively known, and predicted things before they've happened. So now I ask myself am I able to tarot read for example? This is a quest for me to seek out? 

"I AM me, brings to you..." 

Book of Genesis.

It is the religious ideas that confuses most of us, and make many of us come to the conclusion that God does not exist. Does it really seem like an impossible concept to believe?

Spend some time to imagine being God?

Our little brains require far more expanding as of yet, in order for us to be able to even start to comprehend, and I am not trying to make out that I know anymore than you do. 

......................................

Recommend the movie "Interstellar" starring Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. In the film they send out heroes into space, each one to a different planet that may possibly be able to sustain human life, each astronaut takes with them an arc of life, able to fertilize, to somehow begin life upon that planet, if the environment is accepting. 

Is this not representative of the "Arc" and our knowing it takes two by two.

Is this how we humans came to be here on Earth? I wonder?

Is this also representative of one single person being the first? And the baby coming after say Eve the female astronaut?

Thought provoking ideas

Think outside the box, not just inside the box, allow your mind to expand, open your mind to everything to every possibility, see if you too can arrive at New possible conclusions or solutions to our endless questions, about our universe and the endless questions of why?

I decided many moons ago that there is a conundrum of endless universal questions, and that we will never know the answers to all of them, since when we answer one question along comes another question and then many more questions.

I wrote this short poem a while back with a word limit of 50 words about the question 'Why'

'Why'

Thou pendulums of science theory

Credulous to what...

Sums of mathematics

Things that mix and mash

Or might not

When was that again?

'Now' <<<------------->>> 'Not-Now' 

Abrasive are the unknown answers

Unbeknown to You and I

You'll never demystify

A multitude of questions beginning 'Why?'

No matter how hard you try!

By Toni Cairns (c)24th August 2019.


Never underestimate the power of a story gemmed in book for this holds a certain kind of glory, and was written for a reason(s). When or if you ever doubt God look inwards not to established groups who withhold information, and try to keep us dumbed down. Through knowledge, wisdom and love, we will come to find true happiness, harmony and peace. 



Comments

Popular Posts