Delicate Poem Abstract Distraxtions


My poem called...

Delicate [any style max 30 Lines]

Twas delightful price charming who invited me through the door, his honey trap of love devoured me, I can't break free.

"Invisibility be thy savour, peace be thy reward", for I shall delicately walk on egg shells, breezily like air I whisper gracefully, intricately teasing my steps quietly, don't want to ignite you, my voice lowered to a subtle softness, for fear of your heavy burdens.

Fore if I fail my somewhat frail fragility and fineness may break altogether, already cracked, flaked and crazed, no protective glazing has my vale of vulnerability.

Just a wasted weakened feeble soul,
suckered of all confidence, chipped at daily by your grinding sharpened chisel, I'm fizzling away...

No slight touches or soft kisses, no tenderly teases coupled with pleases, nothing encourages security and you stole my safety net!

Trapped in some kind of furious hell
with no one to whom tell, I live my days moving in ways delicately fine, fearing Hyde will find me and steal away the last of my delicacy and elegance.

By
(c)Toni Cairns 2019.

Comments

Popular Posts