Together Bonds of living Friendship forever



Together

I wrote this Haiku in a moment of gratefulness for the wonderful friends I have. Had.

'A wonderful place to be at and share, is when we are together'

My sweet Victoria, 
I never see enough of you, 
but that is going to change,
for now my life falls to an order, 
my days I rearrange, 
moving on from yesterday 
those once were loved people, 
they fight battles and climb steeples, 
forgetting who I am.

Wonder never ceases, 
amazement fills my mind,  
Although for them I'll always be here 
if me they seek to find, 
fore I'm a friend forever,
even when we are apart.


By Toni Cairns 2020.



P.S. I have rapid changing cycles of mood swings, I may confuse many without trying, but deep inside my heart, I only long for peace and sweet loving friends to share my days in smiling ways, to let laughter fill the air.


Comments

Popular Posts