Amour Amour

More Amour

More Amour,
my time doest heal well, yet
the feelings still flow,
glowing orange gold,
burnt red hot coals
scald my inner curses
nothing worse than this.

The shot I blow now,
from my angry canon, 
shows only rage, 
remembering back to the
old days, 
when a kiss I blew to you, 
licking love upon your cheek.

With burning passions
weakening at thy knees,
your lust thrust through,
blushing and flushing thee
through fully red,
left aroused thrown
used, across 
your raunchy hot
ever loving friendly bed. 

Sewn threads, 
and knotted twines
of bondage ropes, 
enveloped my wrists
like the cuffs of sleeves,
forgive my longing
alway wanting to
feel you fulfill my needs
enlighten my fantasies
with flames of fire, 
oh my driven desires.

Timely tomorrow's worse
arrived with a fashioned curse,
bursts of wild winds
bewilder, and spin me around 
and around, 
passions soaring high,
could float me up to heavens sky.

As my mind scored freedom,
my soul found peace,
my inner rested quietly by,
as mornings still  break 
Sun rises and I lay awake,
longing and broken, 
and ever so lonely, 
I only want you back
for more, Amour, Amour!


The broken heart, the longing for, the missing of those words and funny conversations, all those quirky little things that made you a couple, a devine lust for one another now gone. I question myself often as to 'did I make the wrong choice?' If yes, 'did I make the wrong choice for the wrong reasons?' Had I been so weak and frail, that I had enabled another to have too much power over my choices; 'had I allowed other people to encourage my worldly choices?' I know better than to allow other people to have such powers over me, I know what some other people are truly like, and so if I did allow them to have an easy opportunity at creeping into my world, if they hurled envy, revenge or soured sweets in my direction; 

then I know it not to be fair, feeling the lack of love and respect, such obvious friendship neglect, twas always okay when you wanted me to come your way.

If any did affect my loved heart and strong romance, it was taken from a
stance of rigid dislike, acting out their
stage play written only because of 
their zealous upset, jealous inner, 
by shear driven envy. 

Green eyed ravenous money munching monsters, only ever fasting laughing
after such sweet innocent sugar daddy's, 
basically some such or any poor bastard who walks past their way.

Oh the beauty of the pure loving heart, to love for love alone, means that when your heart breaks you may die; fore you have given everything to your soul partner, fought tooth and nail, whilst
clinging on to cliff edges, fear drove me to a bitter mental break down, if you haven't lived it then you just have no idea. How I survived and carried on I'll never truly know, then one day not long after I was offered the most precious angel from God, she came to me with new found fortunes, a pure heart, such innocence and charm,  and no way to harm me, I was disarmed by your new wonders, fascinations frequently flickering in the midst of your sparkling eyes, your curiosity sparked new found amazement, oh sweet guardian angel what you bring to me.

Whereas, the ones who love for no less  than something or anything profit upon
others love...
Also, I've witnessed how they suffer with no broken heart, if you never truly 
loved and adored the one with heartfelt 
passions, if you never gave your heart into the palm of their hands, then there was never honour, trust, respect and love....
Instead a grunting bitterness, suckered upon the innocence of 
another longing for love soul, and so 
those kinds of not loving souls, are steered only by one goal, to gain and pretend, to be something they are not loving someone they don't love ...Why?
From experiences i have to say it has typically appeared to be from an aspect of jealous rage, hoping to hurt, those who only fake love for Facebook, are fuelled by negativity, often they have nothing or very little in their lives, often having no purpose ambition dreams and hopes, and so if they lose their fake lover it's likened to losing a personal possession worth about £100, they only see the loss as that days worth 
after wishing because they gave no dam anyway, only acting out of
boredom, with nothing better to do, 
and  way too lazy to get up off their arses and get a job; enjoy your rushing grey clouds filled with 
some anger and resentment of their only doings and all out of sheer greed. 

Karma always calls.


Hoping it says good day to thou hurters, job skirters, flaky takey lost and quite lifeless souls...

I know by strength and virtues of my befallen yesterday's, that I will no longer let your stagnant gloomy clouds consume my kindness; once I may have taken risks for you, but now I know my world is better, sweeter, without your blatant  negativity twisting up my mind.

I missed you many yesterdays, I felt more lonliness and pain than you likely ever know, and day after day they still didn't show, so go now, don't hang near me you wanted free you showed no love or care, when I needed some so badly, because I was so broken up and kind of sadly... Bye x


My blog:
http://abstractdistraxtions.blogspot.com
My poetry profile:
https://allpoetry.com/Tappystrap

Comments

Popular Posts