Digital art by me 'Rave Alien Eyes'



Rave Alien Eyes

Wondrous and fascination of the intriguing free dancing, rave prancing, floor popping, jaw dropper, bop all-night longer, lover and sharer of kindness and care, fairly in wordly ways, trying to improve my days, may smiles bless thee everyday for at least just a little while, may a sweet chatter box, natter sweet nothings, or anything with a nibble of wanting to know, quite frankly tell me tales, offer me food for thought, amuse my always lost and bewildered dissociative mind, let's find some interest together, find something less boring to do instead, come on be my friend...??


@abstractdistraxtions

By Toni Cairns Copyright 2019. 

Comments

  1. Dear Artist,

    My name is Rosie Castillo. I am a gallery representative, working with Agora Gallery, which is located in Chelsea, the art district of New York City.

    I came across your artwork online and I was impressed. As a gallery representative, my job is to discover talented artists who might benefit from the representation and promotion services that we offer.

    Would you like to learn more about the gallery, our services and the fees involved? I'll be glad to send you an email - please let me know if you are interested.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Best regards,

    Rosie Castillo
    Gallery Representative | Agora Gallery
    Email: rosie@agora-gallery.com
    Website: www.Agora-Gallery.com|www.Art-mine.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts