Where has everybody gone? Poetry and Art Lightning



Poster:

I ask myself why is it never about me? Then I realise it's because I always make it about someone else....

Maybe needs to be rephrased to:

I ask myself why it is never admit me? Then I realise it's because every one is far too busy making it all about them!

Poetry quotes creative writing and even sometimes jokes!

I think this is self explanatory really?

"I ask myself, why is it never about me?"

"Then, I realise it's because I always make it about someone else.
Do I out of choice, or due to inner weaknesses, and in lacking the strength and knowing how to deal with things?

Too long in life I've struggled alone, and yet I still have absolutely no idea how to make myself worth more, be more important than that of myself others.....

To many times I've been a victim to persuasiveness and the sadness lies in saying that, is that I know it will happen again. Somehow even though I've pretty smart I'm lacking in regards to adult skills...I don't know which ones if I understood surely I would learn to avoid it?

Oh the other day when my daughter said to me....

"It's what couples do talk about and make plans for their future ..."

Later that day it struck me quite coldly and painfully , that no one had ever made plans with me about any or our possible future together which now tells me that not one of my
past lovers has ever taken me seriously or taken the time or
 cared to believe in me, and the possibilities of a future life together.

It hurts, this fact will always hurt....I was never quite good enough, they went off with other women, degrading me, breaking me, leaving me....

Never truly loving or caring for me

Sadly now at age 46 I'm
almost certain I will never be in another relationship, my last lover was and is my soul partner, we shared the most powerful and intense passionate times together...

I try not to cry about it too often 🖤


By Toni Cairns Copyright 2019. 

Comments

Popular Posts